…back to, that is. A shorter week than usual this week. We were doing the family rounds this weekend, visiting Loopie’s folks in Knaresborough. Quite a good weekend really – top highlights:
- Hannah getting considerably overexcited at pictures of herself
- I was happy watching me, Grandma – at the suggestion of changing the channel from the “Hannah show” (playback of the the day’s pictures on telly).
- Watching Loopie doing forward rolls on the dancefloor in DV8…again!
- Food at the Mason’s Arms in (wherever – dunno), which was excellent.
- Amazingly, travel on train services which were no more than 5 minutes late and which were in time for waiting connections!?