On the plus side, I both know why the database went fubar and what to do in future to avoid it. Any Database Power support staff sniggering at me here can bugger off! I’ve got some code rewrites to do, but that’s
- not something I didn’t already know
- not a big surprise considering the db code was written for one tiny project and…reused
- not going to be fixed anytime in the next couple of weeks
However, I will fix the stupid layout bug on the front page that breaks the layout in different ways depending on your browser. Blasted thing. And I’m dumping the Flash photograph – its been there for ages and I still haven’t included the interactivity the photograph was going to sit behind, so…t’hell with it. It can come back as part of the code fixes. Now to work.