Better late than never…the wedding report.
Mike’s wedding was pretty cool – nice day in the park for a wedding, and there was a comedy wax statue of a bloke with enormous bolix which all the kids kept picking bits off…ick. Then over to S bar in Battersea ish for booze booze and unforgettably, Mike et al slam dancing to a live guitar & vocal version of Motorhead’s Motorhead, plus War Pigs by Black Sabbath and others…Lou & I snagged a taxi back with some people heading for Clapham, so it was pretty cool. Hopefully I should be arranging a photogallery and comments system a la Tallinn.
– Mike wobbling his way through the service
– Mike trying not to blub for the duration
– Disco fever at the S bar – no hold barred!
– Children hanging off a wax penis
– The confetti “”””””bomb””””””
– The return of silly string
– Rock God! Rock God! Rock God!
– Top tunes